How it works
What is Talk Like a Pirate Day™?
19th September 2020
Talk Like a Pirate Day™, nationally recognised as the major fundraiser for Childhood Cancer Support, is an opportunity to polish ye hook and say “AHOY there, me hearties” to all ye mateys, school crew and work mates.
How it Works
Traditionally, Talk Like a Pirate Day™ is held on the 19th September, and this year it falls on a Saturday, however, you can make any day Talk Like a Pirate Day™! So shiver ye timbers and join us in raising vital funds and awareness of childhood cancer, as well as helping Childhood Cancer Support and the regional families we assist. It’s easy and it’s fun…
- Sign up and set up your fundraising page
- Choose a date for your event
- Ask others to register and join your crew
- Tell everyone - Share your personal or team fundraising page on social media
- Check out our for Talk Like a Pirate Day Merchandise
- Organise your fundraising & activities for your event – Heaps of ideas and tools in our
- Dress up in your best pirate costume, learn the pirate lingo and fine tune your pirate accent
- Share your best pics #Talklikeapirateday
- Bank your funds and save the date for 2021